Click on the images on the left or on the link below for further information of a particular event.
- George and the Dragon – August 10th, 5.30pm procession leading from the Wharf at Tescos to Rodneys Field (next to the cricket pitch) where the theatre piece will take place. Pendant and dragon hat making for the kids from 10am to 4pm at the Wharf. All as part of the Ellesmere Summer Festival!
- Carnival Procession – August 17th, town centre Ellesmere
- Community lantern workshops – November 2019
- Winter Festival – November 29th, leading from the canal by Tescos
- Eglantyne Jebb Memorial Event ~ Spring 2020