The following is a list of events that we were planning on carrying out in the year of 2020. However, world events have taken over and many of these events unfortunately will probably have to be postponed until 2021.
Click on the images on the left for further information of the events that we are still hoping to be able to do.
- Room 101 – March 18th, 8pm. White Hart in Ellesmere.
- All Dressed Up with Monique – Costume Event – March 21st, Welshampton Village Hall, 7pm.
- Poems, prose and pints – May 2020
- Eglantyne Jebb Memorial Event, Labyrinth~ June 2020
- Meremaids on the Mere – July 2020
- The Armada – August 9th, 5.30pm procession leading from the Wharf at Tescos to Rodneys Field (next to the cricket pitch) where the theatre piece will take place.
- Carnival Procession – August 22nd, town centre Ellesmere
- Fizzgigs Ceilidh – September 2020
- Blackberry Fair – October 2020
- Pumpkin Flinging – November 2020
- Community Lantern Workshops – November 14th and 25th, 2020
- Winter Festival – November 27th, leading from the canal by Tescos
- Mummers Play – December 2020